Fun with Fizz 2: Interactive Whiteboard Software
The Interactive Whiteboard Software is a powerful and user-friendly software that transforms any standard whiteboard or touchscreen into a dynamic and engaging learning or presentation platform. It seamlessly combines technology, collaboration, and innovation to create an interactive experience like never before.
Fun with Fizz Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Software engages pupil’s attention effectively and brings lessons to life
Fun with Fizz IWB contains all of the Pupil’s book and the Activity book in interactive format. All the Pupil’s Book presentations and songs are fully animated and can also be played each frame at a time or even each speach bubble at a time. All the exercises in the Pupil’s Book and Activity Book are interactive. The listening exercises are also playable from the IWB. The grammar is presented seperately with its own animation and reference.
The IWB also presents vocabulary, colours, numbers and catchy songs.
Also included are fun games and extra activities to end each lesson on a high note. These games and activities practise the vocabulary and grammar taught in the lesson and can be done in a fun way with the class working in teams. It also contains a ”look up” wordlist feature. When pupils find the word they’re looking for, they are then presented with a picture of that item as well as the audio pronunciation of the word.
The Flashcards from the course book are presented electronically with pronunciation and pictures to make understanding easy. The IWB also contains all the posters in an interactive digital format.
Fun with Fizz features:
- clearly structured, easy-to-follow lessons organised to fit the teaching year.
- all the key grammar structures and essential vocabulary required at primary level, transparently presented and methodically practised.
- a range of fun and achievable activities developing reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- stickers and songs to maintain a high level of motivation.
- regular revision sections.
- writing sections after every review to develop pupils’ writing skills using the grammar and vocabulary they have learnt.
- memorable songs.
- an irregular verbs list.
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) lessons to develop pupils’ vocabulary for school subjects.
The software is in the form of a code that can be used for a maximum of 3 devices (laptops, computers) for a period of 10 years. IWBS software is not compatible with tablets or smartphones. But it is compatible with Interactive whiteboard smart monitors.
How to install the software? This requires an activation code from the user which we will provide. Updates are available and can be downloaded as long as the computer is connected to the internet.
Hamilton House Publishers
|tipuri de materiale