Fun with Little Fizz provides pupils with a carefully graded introduction to English which develops their vocabulary and teaches the alphabet through fun stories, clear and user-friendly lesson organisation and ample practice and revision.
Fun with Little Fizz features:
- clearly-structured, easy-to-follow lessons organised to fit the teaching year.
- essential vocabulary and key language required at pre-primary level, transparently presented and methodically practised.
- a range of fun and achievable activities developing listening, speaking, letter writing and passive reading skills.
- stickers, songs and chants to maintain a high level of motivation.
- regular revision sections
- a cartoon story after every review to entertain pupils and revise vocabulary and language from the lessons.
- fun games, crafts and rhymes