Marbles 5 Pupil’s Book
Publisher: Helbling Publishers
Authors: Herbert Puchta, Anna Osborn
MARBLES Pupil’s Book includes a two-page Map of the Book and an eight-page Welcome Unit.
Each of the eight ten-page main units contains:
- A topic and Vocabulary presentation and practice spread with video
- Two pages with presentation and practice of two Language points
- A Phonics page to present and practise a key sound through a chant and a song with video
- A Value page with a message related to the unit topic, which develops aspects of Learning for life such as Global learning or Social and emotional learning (SEL).
- Odd-numbered units: These include an engaging Our world page with real-life content and video related to the unit topic with a message that develops aspects of Social and emotional learning (SEL). A Listening and Speaking skills page is also included with real-world contexts, illustrated with photo and pictures, and a role play with visual support.
- Even-numbered units: These include a page with CLIL material related to the unit topic. An episode of the Whatsit and friends! story with animated video is also included.
- An Imagine, create and play page with activities promoting imagination, creativity and collaboration as pupils create their unit project and play
- A Review page for consolidation and self-assessment
The back of the book also includes:
- A Look and find activity developing fine motor skills and creating an additional record of learning
- A full colour Picture dictionary
- A Language reference section with language tables for each unit
on Helbling e-zone kids
- Online Practice
Helbling Media App
|tipuri de materiale