Cambridge YLE Practice Tests Flyers – Interactive Whiteboard Software
The Interactive Whiteboard Software is a powerful and user-friendly software that transforms any standard whiteboard or touchscreen into a dynamic and engaging learning or presentation platform. It seamlessly combines technology, collaboration, and innovation to create an interactive experience like never before.
Cambridge Starters, Movers & Flyers Practice Tests have been designed to familiarise young learners with the exact format of the revised 2018 examinations as well as to expand their vocabulary and to improve the skills required to do well in these examinations.
Key Features Cambridge YLE Flyers:
- five complete practice tests.
- consolidation exercises after every test to ensure students practise vocabulary which frequently appears in the test.
- full introduction for students and parents which includes detailed information about the test and advice on how to prepare for the test.
- A-Z Word List which includes all the vocabulary students must be familiar with to do well in the test.
- clear audio providing listening practice.
- free access to one complete online practice test.
- information for teachers about the test which includes an outline of each paper and detailed information on each part within the papers.
- tips on how to prepare students for each part of the test.
- a transcript for each of the five practice tests.
- a speaking script for each practice test so that teachers can conduct the speaking paper of each practice test under test conditions, and students can become familiar with the exact structure of the speaking paper of the test.
Hamilton House Publishers
|tipuri de materiale