The Hamilton Skills Builder 4 – Student’s Book with key (overprinted answers)
The Hamilton Skills Builder is a new four-level skills series specially researched and written for students studying English at levels A! to B1 of the CEFR. Each book in the series consists of 12 carefully-designed theme-based units that develop student’s reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
The Hamilton Skills Builder may be used with any course of a similar level, or independently.
The Hamilton Skills Builder 4 Student’s Book
Key features of The Hamilton Skills Builder 4 Student’s Book:
- a variety of reading texts with level-appropriate task types that ensure students learn to read for different purposes
- pre-listening and pre-writing tasks that introduce useful theme-based vocabulary
- a variety of listening and speaking tasks, including tasks that appear in the Cambridge English: B1 Preliminary for Schools exam
- a step-by-step approach to writing, including model compositions, writing plans and guided writing tasks
- a JUST SAY IT! feature in each unit that focuses on one aspect of English pronunciation that students often have difficulty with
- DO IT RIGHT! features in reading, writing, listening and speaking sections that clarify the focus of the skill being practised, or give students useful tips on correct English usage
The Hamilton Skills Builder 4 Student’s Book with key has the answers overprinted on the pages of the Student’s Book.
Hamilton House Publishers
|tipuri de materiale