Ultimate English B2 – Grammar and Vocabulary
Ultimate English is an innovative, multi-level course that takes students from B1 to B2 level of the Common European Framework. Thanks to its rich, engaging content and forward-thinking approach, it motivates learners to achieve a high level of language competence while preparing them effectively for all established English language exams at this level.
This new exciting course includes up-to-date topics that will stimulate the learners’ interest while offering an effective and clearly laid out language development and support programme. Ultimate English also gives emphasis to 21st-century skills, such as critical thinking and co-operative learning, while developing all language skills within a truly motivating context.
Ultimate English B2 Grammar and Vocabulary has been specially written to precisely reflect the topics, grammar areas and lexical fields in Ultimate English B2 Student’s Book. Grammar is presented through engaging visuals and motivating reading texts to expose learners to the natural use of language and to offer good models for its effective and accurate use.
Ultimate English B2 Grammar and Vocabulary features:
- Fresh and thought-provoking reading texts, carefully developed to recycle vocabulary areas of the respective unit in the Student’s Book while offering an ideal, context-based presentation of the key grammar.
- Detailed grammar tables with complete reference, explanation and examples on all grammar areas included in the Student’s Book and required in all established B2 examinations.
- A large range of practice exercises for every grammar point, leading up to exam-level tasks.
- A separate section on Vocabulary with an array of activities that reflect the Student’s Book topic vocabulary and expand further upon it to enrich the students’ lexical ability.
- Extra English in Use sections that focus on natural language use and offer B2-level exam practice in established exam task types.
- At the end of every unit, Grammar and Vocabulary Review sections that offer an opportunity for revision and self-assessment.
Hamilton House Publishers
|tipuri de materiale